Epson has introduced the Epson LQ-310 as the next-generation narrow carriage, 24-pin model that replaces the legendary LQ-300, featuring vastly improved speed and reliability.
- Extreme Speed: features a 128KB input data buffer memory that is double that of its predecessor.
- Flexible Connectivity: With built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options, the LQ-310 is able to connect to just about any output device you need it for.
- Print Method: Impact dot matrix
- Narrow carriage 24-pin SIDM
- High 416 CPS print speed at 12CPI
- 10,000 power on hour MTBF
- USB, Serial and Parallel ports
- Control Panel:4 switches and 5 LEDs
- Print Direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- Number of Pins in Head: 24 pins
- Control Code: ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS emulation
- Bi-directional parallel interface (IEEE-1284 nibble mode)
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed
- Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / Me /XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10