You may pay for your orders in two ways: bank deposit (online or over the counter) and thru the PesoPay payment gateway (Credit/Debit Card, GCash, online banking and digital wallets). Our delivery personnel will not accept any cash-on-delivery or check-on-delivery payments.
Cash or Check Bank Deposits
- Payments via bank deposits shall be made through accredited banks of Office Warehouse: Banco de Oro (BDO) and Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).
- Office Warehouse account details from respective banks shall be provided to customer via email upon check out.
- All check payments are subject to 3-banking days clearing before goods are delivered. Full payment should be made prior to delivery of goods.
- All cash and check deposit transaction information should be entered via customer's My Account > My Orders > Enter Bank Details function. You may also email a copy of your bank transaction to email@example.com.
- Office Warehouse, Inc. has authorized PesoPay to handle the real-time payments for this online shopping site.
- PesoPay real-time payments include (subject to change):
Credit Card and Debit Card (Visa and MasterCard)
GCash, GrabPay, BancNet
PayCash or over-the-counter payments made thru BDO, RCBC, BayadCenter, ECPay
AliPay, UnionPay, WeChat
- A minimum purchase of P100.00 is required to qualify for credit/debit card transaction.
Issuance of Official Receipt and Sales Invoice
All online transactions will be issued with sales invoice and an official receipt regardless of the mode of payment (cash/check deposit/credit card) or type of shipment (store pick-up/delivery).