Office Warehouse accepts two (2) payment methods for online shopping: cash or check bank deposit and credit card payment. Our delivery personnel will not accept any cash-on-delivery or check-on-delivery payments.
Cash or Check Bank Deposits
- Payments via bank deposits shall be made through accredited banks of Office Warehouse: Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI),
- Office Warehouse's account details from respective banks shall be provided to customer via email upon check out.
- All check payments are subject to 3-banking days clearing before goods are delivered. Full payment should be made prior to delivery of goods.
- All cash and check deposit slips information should be entered via customer's My Account > My Orders > Enter Blank Details function. Office Warehouse, however, will still request for the original copy of the deposit slip which will be surrendered to our store or delivery personnel upon pick-up or delivery of item, respectively. Thus, it is highly recommended for the customer to request two (2) copies of deposit slip, one to be surrendered to Office Warehouse and another copy for customer's file.
Credit Card Payment
- Office Warehouse, Inc. has authorized Citibank and Peso Pay to handle the online payment credit card payment gateway for this online website.
- Master Card and VISA credit cards are accepted.
- Minimum purchase requirement of P100.00 for purchase to qualify for credit card transaction.
- Full payment should be made prior to delivery of goods.
- Cancelled/refunded transactions made thru this payment method shall be returned to customer thru crediting the account used for payment.
- Turn-around time in reversing the amount shall depend on VISA/Mastercard for online transactions.
Issuance of Official Receipt and Sales Invoice
All online transactions will be issued with sales invoice and an official receipt regardless of the mode of payment (cash/check deposit/credit card) or type of shipment (store pick-up/delivery).