Cancellation of orders shall be treated on a case-to-case basis and is subject for approval of Office Warehouse, Inc. Any decision made by Office Warehouse is final, of which customers shall accept binding.
Types of Cancellation
Cancellation by Office Warehouse, Inc.
Office Warehouse has the right to cancel transactions due to the following situations:
- Transaction includes limitations on availability and quantities of ordered item.
- Transaction includes errors in product pricing information
- Transaction was assessed to be problematic as identified by our credit and fraud avoidance team.
Cancellation by Customer
Should customer wish to cancel his/her order, customer should call our Customer Care immediately, items bought must be returned in its original saleable condition, and other pertinent documents must be submitted, as instructed below.
Allowable Window for Cancellation
- Customer is allowed to cancel his/her order/s within 24 hours from the time order has been placed. However, it would be more ideal if customer can cancel on or before 5:00 PM on the same day the transaction was made.
- Cancellation will not be allowed if order has undergone shipping.
- Cancellation of orders upon customer's receipt or pick-up of item shall not be entertained.
Documents Required for Submission
Customer must be ready to present the following documents/requirements as per request of our Customer Care personnel:
- Items bought should be returned in its original and saleable condition.
- Order Confirmation Email showing Purchase Order number.
- Scanned copy of credit card holder's valid government ID (SSS, TIN, PhilHealth, GSIS, Driver's License)
- Scanned copy of credit card holder's valid company ID
- Scanned copy or photo (photocopy not allowed) of front panel of credit card with the following information :
- Bank's name logo
- VISA/MasterCard logo
- Embossed cardholder's name
- Embossed validity date
- Initial 6 digits and last 4 digits of credit card. To protect your credit card information, we request that the middle 6 digits of your card be masked or covered.
- Scanned letter of request to cancel the transaction stating the reason for cancellation of order, signed by credit card holder.
Refund Policy on Cancelled Transactions
- Payment thru Credit Card - If your order/s was cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the amount will be reversed back in your credit card account. Turn-around time in reversing the amount shall depend on VISA and Master Card.
- Cash/Cheque Deposit Payments – If your order/s was cancelled after customer has made the cash deposit payments or the deposited check has been cleared, the said amount will be returned to customer through a corporate check issued by Office Warehouse.