Shipping Methods & Policies
Customers may get their online orders in two (2) ways: delivery or pick-up. Regardless of the method, Office Warehouse can only service deliveries and pick-up orders located at selected key cities in Metro Manila. Please see complete details below:
Office Warehouse only delivers to the following key cities in Metro Manila: Manila, Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasig, Quezon City, San Juan and Taguig.
Should customer opt to use this method, the following shall be requested from the customer:
- Detailed shipping address
- A map of shipping location stating directions and landmarks. Office Warehouse Customer Care will be requesting this from first and second time customers.
- Customers to shoulder entrance fees and arrange with respective administrations for gate passes for subdivision, villages, buildings or townhouses.
Customer can also choose online to pick-up their ordered items from any of eleven (11) participating Office Warehouse outlets in aforementioned cities:
- Makati City – Vito Cruz, Edza Guadalupe and Chino Roces Makati
- Quezon City – Tomas Morato, Quezon Avenue, Libis and Del Monte Square
- Pasig City – Meralco Ave.
- Parañaque - Jaka Plaza
- Mandaluyong City – Liberty Center and St. Francis Square Mall
- San Juan City– Wilson, Greenhills
- Manila City– Roxas Boulevard and España Manila
- Taguig City - Bonifacio Global
- A minimum online purchase requirement of P 3,000.00 will be allowed for FREE shipping on participating key cities mentioned above.
- For purchases less than P 3,000.00 the following apply:
- P 100.00 = if within the six (6) covered cities
- For quotation = if outside the covered cities in Metro Manila and in provincial areas. Customer should coordinate with our Customer Care to request for cost estimate.
- No payment made. No delivery.
- Customer will be charged a delivery fee in case the client failed to accept delivered items without any defect/cancellation.
- Office Warehouse shall do its best to complete and ship ordered items within three (3) to five (5) days from the item orders are placed.
- Should there be unavailable items from the order list, or orders are classified to be volume or special, Customer Care shall call and inform changes in delivery schedule.
Delivery and Cut-Off Schedule
a. Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
b. Sunday and Holiday – no delivery schedule
Delivery Cut-Off Schedule Placement
All transactions ordered for the day up to 1:00 pm will be placed for shipment schedule by 2:00-3:00 pm. Any orders placed beyond 1:00 pm is subject for placement of shipment schedule the following day.