- Use of this Site.Office Warehouse grants the User a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access, view or use this Site and the User hereby agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Office Warehouse has the unilateral right to modify or terminate this Agreement in any way and at any time without notice, and the User's continued use of this Site following any modification will be deemed to constitute acceptance of such modification.
- Proprietary Rights. The entire content of this Site, including information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, music, sounds and other materials (“Content”), is the property of Office Warehouse and its Content Providers, and is protected under copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing or developed in the future. Except if expressly authorized or licensed, the User may not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, translate, convert, de-compile, disassemble, sell, lease, time-share, sublicense, convey, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the Content, in whole or in part, for any purpose.
The Office Warehouse logos and other trademarks on this Site are the property of their respective owners and may not be used in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owners.
With the use of the Office Warehouse Site, the User agrees that any information (except purchase information), materials, comments, suggestions, or ideas sent to Office Warehouse or any third party using this Site is non-confidential. By submitting these information, solicited or unsolicited, the User grants Office Warehouse an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments for any purpose permitted by law.
- Content. This Site makes available data related to products and services and other information that have been furnished to Office Warehouse by its Content Providers. Office Warehouse relies in good faith on and does not guarantee or certify the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content provided by this Site. The User agrees that neither Office Warehouse nor the Content Providers shall be liable in any way for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information, or for any decision made or action taken by the User relying upon the information. Office Warehouse has the unilateral right to modify product and pricing information in any way and at any time without notice.
- Quantities Sold. Office Warehouse reserves the right to limit the quantities sold at this Site and may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities ordered through this Site. Should such action occur, notification shall be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address provided by the User.
- Disclaimers and Errors. This Site is provided on an “as is” basis. All warranties and representations of any kind with regard to this Site and its content are hereby disclaimed, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of a product sold, purchased or obtained through this Site for a particular purpose or warranties as to any results to be obtained from the use of this Site and its content. While Office Warehouse endeavors to provide current and accurate information on this site, it does not warrant or make any representations as to the accuracy, reliability, or any use of information on this Site. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Office Warehouse reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to revoke any offer, or cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will Office Warehouse or its affiliates, agents, employees, directors and officers be liable for any ordinary, direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any other losses or liabilities arising out of or related to: (i) this Agreement; (ii) any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the content of this Site; (iii) any use or inability to use this Site or any portion thereof; or (iv) any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omissions of this Site; even if Office Warehouse or its agents or representatives have been apprised of the likelihood of such damage occurring, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or otherwise. In any event, the User agrees that the liability of Office Warehouse and its Content Providers arising out of any legal claim in connection with the use of this Site will not exceed the amount paid by the User in connection with the subject matter in dispute.
- Force Majeure. Office Warehouse shall not be liable for any loss or damage that results from causes over which it does not have control or is beyond its control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: (i) the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines; (ii) bugs, errors, configuration problems or the incompatibility of computer hardware or software; (iii) the failure or unavailability of Internet access; (iv) unauthorized access, theft or operator error; (v) war, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, power interruption, strike or other stoppage of labor; (vi) any law, decree, regulation or order of any government or government body. Office Warehouse shall also not be responsible for any damage to the User’s computer, software, or other property resulting in any way from the use of this Site.
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites. This Site may provide links to other web sites and Office Warehouse does not warrant or make any representations whatsoever about these web sites. Linkages to third-party web sites are provided for the User’s convenience and are intended only to enable access to these third-party sites and for no other purpose. Office Warehouse is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content of these sites, or for the quality of the products and services offered at these sites. The User needs to exercise his independent judgment regarding interactions or communications with any other website.
- Applicable Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, notwithstanding any principles or conflicts of law. For purposes of all disputes and legal proceedings arising out of the use of this Site and this Agreement, all parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction the courts in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. In the event any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired.
- Reservations. Office Warehouse reserves the right to make changes to its Legal Notices and terms and conditions for the use of this Site.